Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and love is in the air! A popular and romantic time to pop the question, many couples get engaged throughout the months of November through February due to the large amount of events and special occasions that happen at this time of year. Once the excitement and celebrations that follow the proposal have died down, couples are eager to get planning for the big day.
2016 Wedding Trends
So, what are the 2016 wedding trends? Where should they start? Let Skaff Floral Creations guide you and make your fairy tale wedding come to life.
Deciding on the décor for the wedding is usually the first stop, as the bride considers colors and key style elements.
Couples today look for unexpected places to hold the event, moving away from reception halls and opting for ranches, backyards, museums, estates, vineyards and castles, where the location itself offers most of the décor value. These types are venues are more unique and help express your personality.
Popular Wedding Themes:
- Classy & formal
- Gold & Rose Gold tableware combining high sheen metallic elements with tarnished and brushed metal finishes
- Key colors: silver, copper, champagne, and rose gold
- Decorative details: glitter, jewel trims, mirrored glass, and sequins
- Formal flowers used such as roses, calla lilies,stephanotis and gardenias
Vintage Garden Design
- Romantic & inspired
- Brings together Victorian style china, brass accessories, lanterns, and candelabras
- Decorative Details: lace, velvet, Baroque glassware
- Casual garden flowers used such as delphinium, peonies, larkspur, and hydrangea
- Modern & Chic
- Incorporates colorful glass, pottery, and ceramics
- Bright bold colors mixed with earth tones
- Decorative Details: fabrics in gingham, plaid, or checks, as well as, eclectic centerpieces
- Eclectic bright flowers used such as gerbera daisies,sunflowers,ginger and lilies
For more flowers go to Skaff floral Creations flower gallery.
Check back soon to see what flowers are forecasted to go with these fun and inspired 2016 wedding trends.